What is Active Campaign?
First of all, Active Campaign is an integrated and user-friendly Platform combining different aspects of small business marketing. Also, thanks to this tool you are able to create engaging and beautiful emails, to find out information about your contact, to use social media marketing and most of all to apply marketing automation.
Consequently, as a user of Active Campaign, Service.fit is happy to recommend this amazing marketing tool.
What are Active Campaign benefits?
- Site Tracking
In fact, this feature allows you to connect your marketing to a contact’s behavior in order to respond to what they are doing on your website so that you can adapt your marketing to their interests.
- Conditional Content
Moreover, thanks to this feature, when we are sending an email notifying our contact of a sale, Service.fit is able to display specific products that contacts have viewed in the past.
- Easy to use API
In fact, they received many compliments on how easy it is to use their API.
- Email split testing
In addition, you can identify what works best for your audience as you can test different sender information, email body content and subject lines.
- Intuitive automation builder
Most of the time users feel confusing with marketing automation because of the complexity using these features. Compare to the other tools, Active Campaign is intuitive to use so that you can create powerful automation quickly and easily without a full training.
- Sales CRM
In fact, you can combine this feature and automate many tasks during the sales process and marketing process.
- Advanced lead scoring
Finally, thanks to it you can create illimited lead scores and unlimited rules: you have the flexibility and the control on what is important to your company.
Then, these leads scores can be used to begin automation and automatically distribute a lead to your sales team.
What are Active Campaign features?
- Marketing automation
- Smart autoresponders
- Built-in integrations with over 200 external services
- Drag and drop email designer
- Track your contacts onsite and in your apps
- Campaign, contact, as well as list reporting
- Track where your contacts live or travel
- Add live e-commerce data and even videos to your emails
- SMS marketing
- Free phone, live chat, as well as email support
- Send newsletters
- CRM & Sales automation
- We find contacts based on age, gender, and location
- Advanced segmentation and targeting
- Automated series
- Dynamic (as well as conditional) email content
- Social media monitoring as well as reaction automation
- Free email templates
- Build custom forms for your landing pages
- Free one-on-one training
What are Active Pros and Cons?
- User-friendly platform
- This is the power of segmentation and automation
- Adapts well the features of companies’ requirements
- Effective API
- Effective e-commerce integration
- Performant event tracking
- Active community engagement for support
- Free trial available
- Active Campaign allows a better organization.
- No possibility to have multiple businesses under 1 account: if you have 3 businesses you have to pay for 3 separate accounts.
- No iOS app
- RSS email format is missing.
- Can be difficult to use for those who have never worked on email marketing.
What kind of problems can Active Campaign solve for you?
- Your email marketing suffers from low deliverability and engagement? Active Campaign can solve it.
- Also, if your marketing and sales processes are disconnected, Active Campaign can fix it.
- Then, if you want to raise your conversion rate so you get more revenue from the traffic you are receiving, Active Campaign can do it for you.
What is Active Campaign pricing?
The prices given below are for 500 contacts.
Lite Plan â $15/mo (monthly) or $9/mo (yearly)
Up to 3 Users
Chat & Email Support
Plus Plan â $70/mo (monthly) or $55/mo (yearly)
Includes everything from Lite Plan, plus:
Up to 25 Users
Contact & Lead Scoring
CRM w/ Sales Automation
CustomÂ on Branding/Domain/User permissions
Deep Data Integrations
One on One Training
Professional Plan â $159/mo (monthly) or $129/mo (yearly)
Includes everything from Plus Plan, plus:
Up to 50 Users
Enterprise Plan â $279/mo (monthly) or $229/mo (yearly)
Includes everything from Professional Plan, plus:
Free Social Data
Free Design Services
Dedicated Account Rep
Custom Mailserver Domain
Our thoughts about Active Campaign
In fact, each company is specific and needs its proper email marketing software solution. Some criteria need to be taken into consideration such as the size of your company, the type of customers, your budget and so on.
Consequently, Active Campaign is a great opportunity as it offers different features at different prices able to satisfy different requirements.
Usually, Active Campaign is more useful for small businesses that are starters in marketing automation.
If you want to learn more about Active Campaign, click here
âService.Fit has been of great value in both flexibility and creativity. With the right agency, not only are the tasks completed faster but they also had a better quality output.ââ
âFinding a firm has been really cost efficient and would otherwise take me much more time. I really got to focus on my main job without taking the responsibility of carrying out extra effort.â
âBased on my experience, I would highly recommend Service.Fit as a platform for partnering up. Seeking assistance in the creative business industry has never been so easy.â